Texas Tumbling and Trampoline Institute, (3TI), offers a variety of classes for young adults and kids. We believe in respectful and positive coaching that builds a child's self-esteem and confidence. Gymnastics is the number one cross-over sport that will help develop your child's strength, coordination, balance, aerial awareness, and speed so they can excel at EVERY sport! We offer Preschool, Trampoline & Tumbling, Tumble & Cheer, and Ninja Classes.
Classes are one hour a week. You may register for as many as you like. Each additional class you register for is 10% off of the cost of that class.
- Gymnastics Class- Ages 3 & 4. Your child will learn basic gymnastics shapes, techniques,s and skills along with following a class structure and learning the safety rules they need to follow in the gym.
- Preschool Play & Learn- Ages 2-4. 9 a.m.-noon one day a week. Currently, it is on Mondays, but will be moved to Wednesdays by September. It is a mommy drop-off format. Your child will get a gymnastics lesson, have playtime on the equipment, partake in obstacle courses as well as agility courses. They have a circle and music time as well as a learning unit each week with a craft to take home to mom and dad!
- Toddler Time- Ages 18 months through age 3. This is a "Mommy and Me" format. Your child will learn the basics of the gym, getting familiar with equipment and basic gymnastics positions. They will learn beginning basics of how to jump on the trampoline and will do circuits of early childhood development activities that challenge them in a variety of ways. Ultimately the goal is for them to be able to learn to stay with their group following structured activities before having play time with their mommy or daddy to prepare them for taking preschool classes one day. It's super fun and a wonderful bonding time for parent or grandparent and child.
Trampoline & Tumbling- For ages 5+. Children are divided by level instead of age. All of our classes are co-ed. Your child will receive quality gymnastics instruction with lots of progressions they need to acquire new skills and reach new levels. It starts at level 1 for beginners and progresses to 3+.
Tumble and Cheer- Ages 8+. Tumbling classes are taught by Bret Callihan. He used to be a cheerleader at both PJC and Tarleton State University and has a wealth of experience teaching tumbling and cheerleading. He is a GREAT teacher that is full of energy and desire for every child to succeed and meet their goals!
Ninja- Ages 5-12. This is being taught by Carlee Taylor. Ninja is obstacle course based like American Ninja Warrior but scaled down for kids. The children work on FUN & challenging stations to build their strength, agility, balance, coordination, speed, and confidence!
Cost of Classes
*Prices are based on a 4 week month. If there is a holiday on a class day then it will be less, but if there are 5 class days in a month it will be a little more. There is also a $40 registration fee that renews annually as long as your child is enrolled. If they need to drop out for a time and come back, you will not be billed an extra registration fee if it is within the same year. Here is our new price schedule this fall:
- Trampoline and Tumbling (1 hr./week)- $67/month
- Tumbling and Cheer (1.0 hr/week)- $67/month
- Preschool Classes (1 hr./week)- $71/month
- Air Ninjas (1 hr./week)- $67/month
- Cost decreases with each additional class or sibling!